The program INCLUDEDS:
- Transfer from and back to the hotel in a comfortable air conditioned bus.
- English-speaking guide-historian (licensed)
- Visit to the Cairo Museum, Giza - the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx.
- Lunch buffet at the restaurant (Cairo and Alexandria)
- Visiting the Qaitbay citadel (lighthouse), Bibliotheca Alexandria (library), catacombs, and Pompey’s pillar.
Not INCLUDED: Drinks!
For an additional fee: the entrance inside the Great Pyramid of Cheops, 300 Egyptian pounds.
Take with you: Dry lunch package for breakfast (pre-ordered at the hotel reception on the evening before the trip), water, headdress, comfortable shoes and clothes for the weather, photo and video devices, money for personal expenses!
Days: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday
Duration of the tour: 2 days, depart 1:00 – Return 22:00 (Exact times confirmed at your hotel when booking excursions)
On the way: 6 hours one way to Cairo, 3 hours one way from Cairo to Alexandria.
The cost of the trip: Adult - $120, Children ages (7-12) - $60, Children (0-6) -FREE
NOTE: For tourists who are vacationing in the regions (Sahl Hasheesh, MAKADI, SAFAGA) - additional transfer fee + $10.